Control Panel - Storage
Here you can attach extra storage to your VPSie and customize the type, capacity, and filesystem of the desired additional storage as follows:
- Add storage: Select from “Add a volume” one of the packages or enter manually in the first square the desired capacity in GB,Select from “Attach to your VPSie” which VPSie you want the storage to be attached to (if you have only 1 the drop-down menu will be locked and it will be selected by default) and enter a name for the extra storage in “Volume Name” field or a name will be generated automatically by default,
- Select from “Storage Type” whether you want “Shared” drive or “Local SSD” drive (local is SSD by default),If you select “Shared” drive you have the options of selecting an SSD or SATA volume type,
- Select from “Choose Configuration Options” whether you want to “Automatically Format & Mount” or “Manually Format & Mount” your drive,
- Choose which file system you want on the extra storage by pressing the radio buttons of either EXT4 or XFS, Fill any extra tags you want in the “Tags” field, then finally Press the “Create Volume” blue button.
- Resize storage: In the “Storages” section click the “…” icon under the “Actions” column and in your storage raw, and select “Resize” from the menu, you will be allowed to modify the size in the “Size” column then press enter,
- Rename storage: In the “Storages” section click the “…” icon under the “Actions” column and in your storage raw, and select “Rename” from the menu, you will be allowed to modify the name in the “Name” column then press enter,
- Delete storage : The storage should be released from VPSie first. You can find the release option by click the “…” icon under the “Actions” column and in your storage raw. After Releasing the storage you can delete the Storage by following the step mentioned above.