VPSie has added the option to add IP to your current Windows server.
First you need to add the IP from your VPSie dashboard.
Select the type of IP you would like to add:
Now we need to add the IP address to a Windows Server, you need to first log in as administrator using Remote Desktop.
- Once you have logged in, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on “Local Area Connection” in the Network and Sharing Center. This will open the “Local Area Connection Status” dialog box.
- Click on Properties to open the properties dialog, then click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Once you have clicked on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), click on theProperties button. This will open the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog, which shows you your primary IP address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway.
- To add a new IP address, click on the Advanced button, which takes you to the Advanced TCP/IP Settings screen, then click on Add in the IP addresses section.
- Enter in your new IP address and the same Subnet mask shown in the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog.
Once you are done adding all of your additional IP addresses, click OK to go back to theInternet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4 Properties) screen, click OK to go back to the Local Area Connection Properties screen, and then click Close to go back to theLocal Area Connection Properties screen.Finally, click on Close to go back to the Network and Sharing Center screen.
Sometimes you may need to disable the interface then re-enable for change to take effect.
Hope that helps.