WordPress Tips Info
12 WordPress Tips Every WordPress Website Owner Needs to know.
1. Setup a control panel using a VPSie. WordPress is the most used open-source CMS (content management system).
2. Pick a quality theme that goes with your site’s goals and styles, including content arrangements and layouts.
3. Use Google Analytics and webmaster tools and also use SEO tools. If possible, use paid tools.
4. Install a plugin for SEO. You can find many free SEO plugins to help you with your WP website’s SEO.
5. Don’t use too many plugins, check the authenticity of plugins, keep everything minimal, track which new plugins were added, and look out for plugin names in WP website errors.
6. Compress images using free online tools to make your website load faster. Also, consider using Cloudflare free and similar options.
7. Modify your permalinks to look at and translate the web better.
8. Prioritize the safety of your site visitors and the security as a whole, update everything, and especially plugins as WP sites have many issues with out-of-date plugins causing hacks.
9. Use Any WordPress Page as a Custom Home Page, Whether a Blog Page or a Featured Page.
10. Adding Images in Rows and Columns makes Your WordPress Website has a good User Experience.
11. Allowing Users to Interact with Blog Posts helps Your WordPress to be User-Friendly.
12. Adding/configuring limits for login attempts keeps your WordPress website secure.