Control Panel – Networking
The following sections can be found here,
- VPC Network.
- Floating IPs.
- Additional IPs.
VPC Network :
Here you can configure the parameters of your virtual private cloud which is in its turn a virtual version of the physical network but implemented within your VPSie network as follows:
You can perform here multiple actions on your VPSie virtual private cloud however be careful since most of these configuration changes will result in rebooting your VPSie during the process of IP change. The actions you can do here include:
- Adding any of your VPSies to a VPC by choosing it from the “Select a VPC” drop-down menu and clicking the “Add to VPC” button,
- Removing any of your VPSies from a VPC by clicking the red trash bin that appears at the end of its line in the VPC section,
- Changing the IP of any of your VPSies by clicking the blue pen near the end of the VPSie line in the VPC section.
- Connecting or disconnecting from the network the VPSie by pressing the toggle in the “Connect” column in the “VPC” section.
- Enabling or disabling firewall by pressing the toggle in the “firewall” column in the “VPC” section.
Additionally, you can create and manage your VPC for multiple VPSie’s by going to the Resources < Networking < VPC Network.
In this section, you can create a new VPSie, and add it to your VPC by selecting the “Add New VPC” drop-down. Alternatively, select a data center that fits your needs, click the icon next to the red trash bin to manage.
Adding a floating IP: Press the “Add Floating IP” button and VPSie will generate automatically a static IP for you.
1. If you click this, you can add tags to your FIP.
2. Press the blue 3 lines icon near the end of the VPSie line in the “Floating IPs” section to release the IP back; this will stop its rental cost.
3. Press the red trash bin icon at the end of the VPSIE line in the “Floating IPs” section to remove the VPSIE from this floating IP.
Additionally, you can add and manage Floating IP for multiple VPSie’s by going to the Resources < Networking < Floating IPs.
In order to create one. First, select your VPSie for adding FIP, If you want there is an option to add tags and after click on the”Assign IP” to complete the process.
Adding a new IP: First, select from the two radio buttons whether you want your IP to be version 4 or 6, then press the button “Add IP” which will automatically generate a new IP and assign it to your current VPSie.
Removing an IP: Press the red trash bin icon at the end of your VPSie line in the “IPs Section” to delete any of the IPs assigned to the current VPSie.
Export IPs List: Press the green CSV or the Red PDF icons to export the list of IPs assigned to your VPSie to any of the two mentioned file formats.
Additionally, you can add and manage Floating IP for multiple VPSie’s by going to the Resources < Networking < Additional IPs.
In order to create one. First, select your VPSie for adding IPs, If you want there is an option to add tags and after click on the”Add IP” to complete the process.